Investigators seized the following items from Bryan Kohberger’s WSU apartment:
- 1 nitrile black glove
- 1 Walmart receipt with one Dickies tag
- 2 Marshalls receipts
- A dust container from a Bissell Power Force vaccuum
- 8 possible hair strands
- 1 Fire TV stick with a cord and plug
- 1 possible animal hair strand
- 3 possible hairs
- 1 possible hair strand
- 1 computer tower
- 1 collection of a dark red spot (collected without testing)
- 2 cuttings from an uncased pillow of a reddish/brown stain (the larger stain was tested)
- 2 (top and bottom) mattress covers packaged separately, both labeled “C” with multiple stains. One was tested.
View the detailed search warrant below.