Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Friday’s Weather

Today’s weather is brought to you by Divot’s Golf.

LC Valley:

Today: Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms in the afternoon- 70% chance of rain. Winds NNW at 5-10mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 50% chance of rain. Winds E at 5-10mph. 73/58

Saturday: Steady light rain in the morning with showers in the afternoon- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. Overcast with showers- 40% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 63/56

Sunday: Rain early with thunderstorms in the afternoon-90% chance of rain. Winds N at 5-10mph. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening with clouds overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 67/53

Palouse Area:

Today: Scattered thudnerstorms in the afternoon-60% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 5-10mph. Cloudy with showers overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds WNW at 5-10mph. 67/51

Saturday: Steady light rain in the morning with showers in the afternoon- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with occasional showers- 40% chance of rain. Winds ESE at 5-10mph. 58/50

Sunday: Rain with possible thunderstorms in the afternoon-90% chance of rain. WInds S at 5-10mph. Showers and thunder in the evening with clouds overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 60/47

Prairie Area:

Today: Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon- 70% chance of rain. Winds N at 5-10mph. Rain showers in the evening becoming steady light rain overnight- 70% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 63/49

Saturday: Cloudy with occasional light rain- 70% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with showers overnight- 50% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 55/48

Sunday: Thunderstorms- 90% chance of rain. Winds SSW at 5-10mph. Thunderstorms during the evening with partly cloudy skies overnight- 70% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 56/44