Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly
Advertisements

Sponsored

Monday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Divots

LC Valley

Today: Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 48/36

Tuesday: A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 46/36

Wednesday: Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 45/35

Palouse

Today: Partly to mostly cloudy. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 42/32

Tuesday: Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Occasional snow showers overnight. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch. 38/32

Wednesday: Cloudy with rain and snow. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Intermittent snow showers, especially early in the evening. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 39/31

Prairie

Today: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Mainly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 38/29

Tuesday: Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 35/29

Wednesday: Variable clouds with snow showers. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 35/27