Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Monday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants

LC Valley

Today: Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening changing to all rain overnight.  Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. 39/37

Tuesday: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Higher wind gusts possible. A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 45/34

Wednesday: Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.  Snow showers overnight. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 39/29

Palouse

Today: Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon.  Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow likely overnight. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. 32/29

Tuesday: Windy with a mixture of rain and snow in the morning. Then snow showers in the afternoon. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Higher wind gusts possible. Variable clouds and windy at times with snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected. 37/28

Wednesday: Occasional snow showers. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Snow showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. About one inch of snow expected.  32/21

Prairie

Today: Cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Snow likely overnight. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 29/27

Tuesday: Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Higher wind gusts possible. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch. 34/23

Wednesday: Occasional snow showers.  Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 28/19