Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Saturday’s Weather

LC Valley

Today: Overcast.  Winds light and variable. Mainly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 62/46

Sunday: Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Slight chance of a rain shower overnight. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. 65/47

Monday: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with occasional showers overnight. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 67/47

Palouse

Today: Cloudy skies.  Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy overnight.  Winds light and variable. 55/40

Sunday: Considerable cloudiness. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a rain shower overnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 59/42

Monday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with showers overnight. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 62/42

Prairie

Today: Cloudy skies. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time overnight. Winds light and variable. 51/38

Sunday: Mainly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower.  Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower overnight. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 53/39

Monday: Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 59/39

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...