Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Saturday’s Weather

Today’s weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express.

LC Valley:

Today: Considerably cloudy with rain showers. Thunder possible- 60% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 15-25mph. Mostly cloudy with winds 10-20mph decreasing to 5-10mph overnight heading SSW. 55/40

Sunday: Partly to mostly cloudy with winds W at 5-10mph. A few clouds overnight with light and variable winds. 54/37

Monday: Partly to mostly cloudy with winds W at 5-10mph. Mostly cloudy skies overnight with winds SSE at 5-10mph. 55/39

Palouse Area:

Today: Steady rain with wind in the afternoon- 70% chance of rain with thunder possible. Winds WSW at 20-30mph. Mostly cloudy overnight with winds WSW at 15-25mph- higher gusts possible. 47/34

Sunday: Partly to mostly cloudy with winds WSW at 10-15mph. Partly cloudy overnight with winds SW at 5-10mph. 48/33

Monday: Cloudy with winds WSW at 10-20mph. Considerably cloudy overnight with winds S at 5-10mph. 48/34

Prairie Area:

Today: Steady light rain in the morning with showers and possible thunder in the afternoon – 60% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 15-25mph. Mostly cloudy overnight with winds WSW at 10-20mph. 46/31

Sunday: Cloudy with showers in the afternoon- 60% chance of rain. Winds WNW at 5-10mph. Partly cloudy overnight with some snow showers late- 40% chance of snow. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 42/30

Monday: Rain and snow showers in the morning becoming rain in the afternoon- 40% chance of rain. Winds WNW at 10-15mph. Mostly cloudy overnight with winds SW at 5-10mph. 45/29