Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Saturday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Vig’s Health Food Store

LC Valley

Today: Cloudy. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 50/38

Sunday: Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Mostly cloudy skies overnight. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 45/36

Monday: Mainly cloudy. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies overnight. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. 50/34

Palouse

Today: Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 44/35

Sunday: Periods of rain and snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Remaining cloudy late. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%. 39/33

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Mostly cloudy overnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 43/32

Prairie

Today: Considerable cloudiness. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies overnight. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 40/31

Sunday: Rain and snow in the morning, becoming all snow in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snowfall around one inch. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 35/31

Monday: Mostly cloudy skies. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 38/28

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...

Idaho State News

UPDATE: Child has been found.   IDAHO MISSING PERSONS CLEARINGHOUSE ENDANGERED MISSING ALERT Edith “Wiggies” Roman Last Contact: 03/25/2024 (age 2) Age:    02...