Each year, 10 graduating seniors from Washington State University have been recognized for excellence in several areas: academics, athletics, campus involvement, community service, and visual and performing arts.
The WSU Alumni Association and Student Alumni Ambassadors coordinate the 80-year tradition of honoring these outstanding students, who are nominated from across WSU’s six campuses.
A selection committee comprised of faculty, staff, and students chose the winners based on criteria that fit each category.
The 2022 honorees are:
- Academics: Forrest Fearington and Annie Lu
- Athletics: Michaela Bayerlova and Chloe Larson
- Campus Involvement: Jocelyn Granados Mejia and Nolan Thomaswick
- Community Service: Lindsey Gass and Aydan Garland-Miner
- Visual and Performing Arts: Cameron Barton and Cristina Navarro
“My favorite part of my experience at WSU has to be the relationships I’ve cultivated, whether it be with my professors or my peers,” Garland-Miner said. “My time at WSU wouldn’t be the same without the people I’ve been lucky enough to have by my side.”
Read about all of the 2022 Top Ten Seniors.