Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Thursday’s Weather

LC Valley

Today: Cloudy. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 43/36

Friday: Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 46/34

Saturday: Cloudy. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness in the evening. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 46/35

Palouse

Today: Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 38/33

Friday: Mostly cloudy skies. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. 40/31

Saturday: Cloudy. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Overcast overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 40/34

Prairie

Today: Cloudy. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. 36/31

Friday: Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 38/29

Saturday: Considerable cloudiness. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness in the evening as well. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. 38/31

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...

Idaho State News

UPDATE: Child has been found.   IDAHO MISSING PERSONS CLEARINGHOUSE ENDANGERED MISSING ALERT Edith “Wiggies” Roman Last Contact: 03/25/2024 (age 2) Age:    02...