Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Thursday’s Weather

Today’s weather is brought to you by Divot’s Golf.

LC Valley:

Today: Mainly cloudy with winds NE at 5-10mph. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening with clouds and rain overnight- 90% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 82/58

Friday: Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds W at 10-15mph. Cloudy skeis with a few showers overnight- 30% chance of rain. Winds S at 5-10mph. 66/52

Saturday: Showers in the morning with clouds in the afternoon – 30% chance of rain. Winds NE at 5-10mph. Considerably cloudy with occasional rain showers overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 61/50

Palouse Area:

Today: Mostly cloudy with winds E at 5-10mph. Showers and thunderstorms in the evening with rain overnight- 80% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 10-15mph. 76/53

Friday: Rain showers early with overcast skies in the afternoon- 50% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 10-20mph. Cloudy overnight with winds SW at 10-15mph. 59/45

Saturday: Rain showers in the morning becoming intermittent in the afternoon -40% chance of rain. wInds WSW at 5-10mph. Overcast skies overnight with rain showers at times- 60% chance of rain. Winds SSE at 5-10mph. 54/45

Prairie Area:

Today: Mostly cloudy with winds E at 5-10mph. Showers and thunderstorms in the evening with overcast skies and rain overnight. Gusty winds and small hail possible- 90% chance of rain. Winds W at 10-15mph. 73/50

Friday: Showers early with steady rain in the afternon – 80% chance of rain. Winds W at 10-15mph. Rain showers in the evening becoming steady light rain overnight- 60% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 58/42

Saturday: Cloudy with showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 50/41