Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Tuesday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants

LC Valley

Today: Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Periods of rain overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 51/42

Wednesday: Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rain showers early with overcast skies late in the evening. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 47/35

Thursday: Cloudy with showers of rain and wet snow in the morning.  Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Winds light and variable. 42/31

Palouse

Today: Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight.  Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 44/36

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with some rain or snow showers in the morning.  S winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Snow showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. 41/29

Thursday: Cloudy skies.  Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time in the evening. Winds light and variable. 37/25

Prairie

Today: Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon.  Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow in the evening will taper off to light snow overnight.  Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected. 42/33

Wednesday: Snow likely. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 36/26

Thursday: Snow showers early becoming more scattered later.  Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night.  Winds light and variable. 32/22

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...