Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Tuesday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants

LC Valley

Today: Light rain this morning. Then remaining cloudy. Areas of patchy fog.  Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Cloudy overnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 54/43

Wednesday: Cloudy.  Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 51/43

Thursday: Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 49/35

Palouse

Today: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Areas of patchy fog. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 48/42

Wednesday: Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late in the evening. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. 47/37

Thursday: A mixture of rain and snow showers. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch. 40/30

Prairie

Today: Showers early, then cloudy in the afternoon. Areas of patchy fog. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy overnight. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. 49/40

Wednesday: Cloudy. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late in the evening. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 47/35

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with snow showers developing during the afternoon. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 38/28

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...