MOSCOW — University of Idaho’s Screen on the Green returns with a summer lineup of classic movies.
Sponsored by the Department of Student Involvement and Vandal Entertainment, the series of family-friendly outdoor movies show at dusk on Thursdays, starting June 8, on the Theophilus Tower Lawn. Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs and snacks from home. Seating opens at 7:30 p.m.
The schedule includes:
- Thursday, June 8: “Labyrinth” (PG)
- Thursday, June 15: “Groundhog Day (PG)
- Thursday, June 22: “Jumanji” (1995, PG)
- Thursday, June 29: “The NeverEnding Story” (PG)
- Thursday, July 6: “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” (PG)
- Thursday, July 13: “Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark” (PG)
- Thursday, July 20: “Tron” (1982, PG)
- Thursday, July 27: “Men in Black” (PG-13)
- Thursday, August 3: “Batman” (1989, PG-13)
- Thursday, August 10: “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” (PG)
- Thursday, August 17: “Legally Blonde” (PG-13)
- Thursday, August 24: “Clueless” (PG-13, sponsored by UI’s Resident Hall Association)
The lineup is subject to change. In the event of bad weather, Screen on the Green showings will be rescheduled.
Theophilus Tower Lawn is located off Paradise Creek Street, between Line Street and Stadium Drive in Moscow. Free public parking is available in Gold lot 56 on the corner of Sixth and Rayburn Streets.