BOISE – Governor Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in Wallace on October 27 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wallace Elks Lodge #331, located at 419 Cedar St.
Officials joining Governor Little include:
- Idaho State Controller Brandon Woolf
- Idaho Department of Commerce Marketing and Innovation Administrator Matt Borud
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality Director Jess Byrne
- Idaho Department of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game Director Ed Schriever
- Idaho Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Department of Lands Director Dustin Miller
- Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation Director Susan Buxton
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture Division of Plant Industries Administrator Lloyd Knight
- Idaho Transportation Department Director Scott Stokes
In addition, local officials and representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho State Police, Idaho Transportation Department, Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, Idaho Division of Veterans Services, and Panhandle Health District.
“It is an honor to host my next Capital for a Day in Wallace,” Governor Little said. “This event will give the good people of Shoshone County a chance to discuss what’s on their minds when it comes to good government and how we can better serve them.”