Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Wednesday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants

LC Valley

Today: Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon.  ESE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy overnight. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 64/48

Thursday: Partly cloudy skies.  Winds light and variable. A few clouds overnight. Winds light and variable. 66/46

Friday: Mostly cloudy skies. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight.  Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 62/47

Palouse

Today: Rain early…then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon.  SSE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Mostly cloudy overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. 56/44

Thursday: Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night.  Winds light and variable. 59/42

Friday: Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy overnight. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. 55/40

Prairie

Today: Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. A few clouds from time to time evening. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 55/40

Thursday: Considerable cloudiness.  Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time in the evening. Winds light and variable. 56/38

Friday: Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 53/38

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...