Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Friday Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurant

LC Valley

Today: Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 46/36

Saturday: Considerable cloudiness.  SE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Mainly cloudy overnight. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 44/33

Sunday: Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight.  Winds light and variable. 42/28

Palouse

Today: Mainly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Overcast overnight. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. 38/31

Saturday: Snow during the morning will transition to snow showers during the afternoon. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening.  Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 35/28

Sunday: Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible.  Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night.  Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 33/23

Prairie

Today: Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible.  Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Cloudy overnight. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. 34/28

Saturday: Occasional snow showers.  Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch. 32/25

Sunday: Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. 30/19