The City of Clarkston is currently seeking two seasonal laborers to join our team this summer. As a seasonal laborer, you will be responsible for performing a variety of routine, semi-skilled maintenance and manual labor activities related to parks, street maintenance, and/or garbage collection. Your department assignment and work location may vary based on need. You will have the opportunity to learn to operate a wide variety of equipment associated with those departments.
To qualify for this position, you must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. and be 18 years of age.
To apply, please visit clarkston-wa.com/jobopenings . We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Guy Bennett Lumber Company is a family owned and operated sawmill seeking applicants to fill common labor full-time positions at our Clarkston, WA facility. These employees serve as relief operators for a wide variety of functions, machinery, and work stations which provides the opportunity to quickly gain skills, learn, and be promoted. They also may be needed to assist with mill clean-up. Most employees are quickly promoted into other roles which are more advanced and specialized. Preference will be given to applicants with previous mill experience. Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or a GED, and a valid driver’s license. $21.75 – $21.75 per hour. We offer a generous compensation package including medical and dental benefits for employees and their dependents, Colonial Life voluntary benefits, basic life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with employer match. Employees will also receive paid personal time off (PTO) which aligns with the Washington Paid Sick Leave law (WPSL) and eight paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Qualified employees are eligible for Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave (WPFML) which is administered by the Washington Employment Security Department (ESD). We are a drug-free workplace. Guy Bennett Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, family medical history, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Rondi Byer at (509) 758-5558. Please apply in person at Guy Bennett Lumber Company, 1951 Wilma Drive, Clarkston, WA or send a cover letter and a resume with references to Guy Bennett Lumber Company, Attention Human Resources, P.O. Box 670, Clarkston, WA 99403. We will be accepting applications until Friday, 4/21/23, or when the positions are filled. EOE AA M/F / Vet / Disability. Minorities, females, and veterans are encouraged to apply!
GROUNDSKEEPER/LANDSCAPER WANTED: Bennett Lumber Products, Inc. is a family owned and operated sawmill with locations in Princeton, ID and Clarkston, WA. We are seeking a full-time groundskeeper/landscaper for our Princeton facility who will be responsible for performing a range of general lawn maintenance duties to maintain the landscape design including mowing grass, applying fertilizers, , planting flowers, pruning bushes/trees, as well as other job duties as assigned. Applicants must be motivated, self-starting, and able to work on their own with minimal supervision. Preference will be given to applicants with two years of experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role. Applicant must be able to obtain current chemical application permits; able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, weed trimmers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers; and have a strong knowledge of pest management, weed management, and basic lawn maintenance. Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills is required. Applicant must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license. We are a drug-free workplace. Please apply in person at Bennett Lumber Products Inc., 3759 Highway 6, Princeton, ID 83857. We will be accepting applications until 4 p.m. Friday, 5/19/23 or when the position is filled. EOE AA M/F / Vet / Disability. Qualified minorities, females, disabled individuals, and veterans are encouraged to apply!
RADIO OPERATIONS AND IT MANAGER
Our Radio Operations and IT Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of a federally-licensed, community-operated radio stations and its various sub-units. They must have a very strong understanding of IT duties and Audio Vault. As well as coordinate, and administer a range of operational and administrative activities in direct support of delivering 24-hour radio programming to the public. This job will require you to have reliable commuting or relocation ability. You will be required to work on site at our local office(s) and broadcasting tower(s).
We are a fully functional media and production company that specializes in delivering quality radio and graphics to listeners, advertisers, and our community. We own and manage the operations of 8 radio stations in two markets, as well as operate a digital marketing and creative agency.
- Keep detailed records, schedules, and reports that complies with federal, state and FCC rules and regulations
- Coordinate short and long term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Provide effective communication for planning, implementing, and evaluation of modifications to existing systems, operations, and procedures
- Keep up to date on the research and recommendations on equipment, development, and annual operating budgets
- Maintain radio broadcasting and transmission equipment
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide services as an on-air host, as required
- Maintain day-to-day operations, including engineering portions of stations physical plant, space allocation, and utilization
- Knowledge of facilities management, physical plant, safety, and building safety security procedures
- Keep radio stations on air 24 hours a day
- Must have at least 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Must have at least 1 year experience using Audio Vault
- Must have at least 1 year experience in IT support
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be capable of doing physical work and exposing yourself to some physical risk
- Must be able to work flexible and sometimes long or spontaneous hours, as required to keep radio stations on air 24 hours a day
- Must be self motivated, and be able to manage ones self when it comes to organization, workflow, and project management
- Show strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of on-air and remote broadcasting processes and procedures
- Skilled in examining, developing, and operating radio equipment
- Retirement and 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
For more information and requirements visit our indeed page at https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Perc-Advertising-Agency
Send resume to [email protected]