Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Friday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurant

LC Valley

Today: Sunshine and clouds mixed.  Winds light and variable. Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight.  Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 59/47

Saturday: Cloudy with periods of rain. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. 54/45

Sunday: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. Overcast with rain showers at times in the evening. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. 58/44

Palouse

Today: Partly cloudy.  Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain developing after midnight.  Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 54/44

Saturday: Rain likely.  Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch. A steady light rain early…then remaining cloudy with a few showers overnight. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 49/42

Sunday: Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with showers overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 52/40

Prairie

Today: Partly cloudy.  Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late in the evening. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 51/40

Saturday: Cloudy with periods of rain.  Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Rain early…then remaining cloudy with showers late in the evening. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 48/39

Sunday: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 50/38

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...