Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly
Advertisements

Sponsored

Monday’s Weather

LC Valley

Today: Rain showers early becoming a steady light rain for the afternoon.  Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rain ending this evening. Partial clearing overnight.  Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 58/33

Tuesday: Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rain early…then remaining cloudy with showers late in the evening. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 50/38

Wednesday: Partly cloudy skies. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Mainly clear overnight.  Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 48/29

Palouse

Today: Rain. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rain and snow this evening becoming partly cloudy overnight. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Higher wind gusts possible. 50/28

Tuesday: Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day.  Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Snow showers late in the evening.  ENE winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 45/32

Wednesday: Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Clear skies. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 42/25

Prairie

Today: Generally cloudy.  Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Rain and snow tapering off this evening. Decreasing cloudiness overnight.  Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 47/23

Tuesday: Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of snow later in the day. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Periods of snow overnight. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. 39/29

Wednesday: Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. 34/20