Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Monday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants.

LC Valley

Today: Cloudy with showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 54/41

Tuesday: Considerable cloudiness. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 51/39

Wednesday: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. Mostly clear skies overnight. Winds light and variable. 50/33

Palouse

Today: Periods of rain.  Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Overcast with rain showers at times in the evening. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 48/39

Tuesday: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Occasional light rain overnight.  Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. 47/39

Wednesday: Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 47/35

Prairie

Today: Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Overcast with showers at times in the evening. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 45/34

Tuesday: Cloudy with occasional showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 45/35

Wednesday: Cloudy with showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Considerable cloudiness overnight. Winds light and variable. 43/31

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...