Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Advertisements
DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Saturday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurants

LC Valley

Today: Periods of rain.  Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Light rain early…then remaining cloudy with showers late.  Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. 53/45

Sunday: Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with occasional rain showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. 58/43

Monday: Cloudy with showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 54/41

Palouse

Today: Rain.  Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Light rain early. Decreasing clouds late in the evening. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 52/42

Sunday: Partly to mostly cloudy.  Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with showers overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 52/41

Monday: Periods of rain.  Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Overcast with rain showers at times in the evening. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 48/39

Prairie

Today: Occasional light rain.  Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Cloudy with periods of rain overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. 46/39

Sunday: A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon.  Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Showers early becoming a steady light rain late in the evening. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. 49/37

Monday: Overcast with rain showers at times. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Overcast with showers at times in the evening. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 45/34

 

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...