Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Thursday’s Weather

Today’s weather is brought to you by Nez Perce Express.

LC Valley:

Today: Partly to mostly cloudy with winds NNE at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with winds light and variable. 83/65

Friday: Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with showers overnight- 40% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 72/62

Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms- 50% chance of rain. Winds WNW at 5-10mph. Partly cloudy overnight with an increase in clouds and showers- 40% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 75/58

Palouse Area:

Today: Mainly cloudy with winds SSE at 5-10mph. Cloudy with occasional showers overnight- 50% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 75/59

Friday: Rain in the morning and showers throughout the afternoon- 70% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with occasional rain showers- 50% chance of rain. Winds SW at 5-10mph. 66/57

Saturday: Showers in the morning with clearing in the afternoon- 50% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 10-15mph. Partly cloudy overnight with winds SSW at 5-10mph. 68/52

Prairie Area:

Today: Sunny in the morning with clouds in the afternoon. Winds SSE at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with rain showers late- 40% chance of rain. Winds WSW at 5-10mph. 74/57

Friday: Cloudy with occasional rain showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds WNW at 5-10mph. Considerably cloudy overnight with rain showers- 60% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 63/53

Saturday: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms- 50% chance of rain. Winds W at 5-10mph. Cloudy overnight with occasional showers- 40% chance of rain. Winds light and variable. 63/50