Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Wednesday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Divots

LC Valley

Today: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late in the evening. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 45/36

Thursday: Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy overnight. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. 48/42

Friday: Overcast. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy overnight. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. 52/41

Palouse

Today: Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 40/33

Thursday: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional showers overnight. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 42/40

Friday: Cloudy. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 47/39

Prairie

Today: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Considerable cloudiness overnight. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. 38/32

Thursday: Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Cloudy overnight. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. 41/38

Friday: Overcast. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 45/37

Advertisements
Advertisements

Idaho State News

idfg-cliess Monday, December 18, 2023 – 11:30 AM MST Turn your backyard into a bird B&B with these helpful wintertime bird-feeding tips We all...

Idaho State News

UPDATE: Child has been found.   IDAHO MISSING PERSONS CLEARINGHOUSE ENDANGERED MISSING ALERT Edith “Wiggies” Roman Last Contact: 03/25/2024 (age 2) Age:    02...