Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

DailyflyDailyfly

Sponsored

Wednesday’s Weather

Weather is brought to you by Happy Day Restaurant

Winter Advisory

Affected Area

Plummer, Tekoa, Ephrata, Othello, Spokane Valley, Coulee City, La Crosse, Potlatch, Coeur d’Alene, Lapwai, Lewiston, Davenport, Rosalia, Cheney, Peck, Craigmont, Wilbur, Post Falls, Airway Heights, Ritzville, Hayden, Culdesac, Moses Lake, Harrington, Fairfield, Odessa, Oakesdale, Genesee, Worley, Soldiers Meadow Road, Quincy, Gifford, Colfax, Grand Coulee, Winchester, Moscow, Uniontown, Downtown Spokane, Rockford, Pullman, Kamiah, Lewiston Grade, Creston, and Nezperce

Description

…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TUESDAY TO 4 AM PST WEDNESDAY… WHAT…Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 to 55 mph expected. WHERE…Plummer, Tekoa, Ephrata, Othello, Spokane Valley, Coulee City, La Crosse, Potlatch, Coeur d’Alene, Lapwai, Lewiston, Davenport, Rosalia, Cheney, Peck, Craigmont, Wilbur, Post Falls, Airway Heights, Ritzville, Hayden, Culdesac, Moses Lake, Harrington, Fairfield, Odessa, Oakesdale, Genesee, Worley, Soldiers Meadow Road, Quincy, Gifford, Colfax, Grand Coulee, Winchester, Moscow, Uniontown, Downtown Spokane, Rockford, Pullman, Kamiah, Lewiston Grade, Creston, and Nezperce. WHEN…From 4 AM Tuesday to 4 AM PST Wednesday. IMPACTS…Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Travel will become difficult for high profile vehicles. Tree limbs could be blown down and isolated power outages may result.

LC Valley

Today: Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Mostly cloudy overnight. Winds light and variable. 39/31

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with scattered snow and rain showers. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Higher wind gusts possible.Variable clouds with snow showers overnight. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 40/18

Friday: Snow showers. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. 24/12

Palouse

Today: Variable clouds with snow showers.  Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Variable clouds with snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. 31/27

Thursday: Periods of snow along with gusty winds at times, especially during the morning. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Higher wind gusts possible. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on in the evening. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. 32/4

Friday: Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day.  Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Variably cloudy with snow showers overnight. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 15/0

Prairie

Weather Advisory

Affected Area

Craigmont, Winchester, Kamiah, Nezperce, and Soldiers Meadow Road

Description

…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM PST THIS EVENING… WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations 2 to 5 inches in the valleys except up to 1 inch in Kamiah. On the Camas Prairie total snow accumulation 3 to 6 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph in higher terrain Tuesday. WHERE…Craigmont, Winchester, Kamiah, Nezperce, and Soldiers Meadow Road. WHEN…Until 7 PM PST this evening. IMPACTS…Plan on slick road conditions. The hazardous conditions will impact travel Tuesday. Strong winds could cause localized damage to trees and power lines. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling. For the latest road information in Idaho, call 5 1 1.

Today: Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. 28/23

Thursday: Windy with snow showers early evolving to a steady snow in the afternoon. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Higher wind gusts possible. Snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. 28/11

Friday: Snow showers. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on overnight. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. 15/5